HOME COMFORT LIVING offers a 100 nights trial for the mattress sold on the website. For all eligible purchases, customers are advised to contact customer service within 100 calendar days from the time of purchase. Cost of shipping will be borne by US so long as the product has not been moved out of the premises of the original delivery location. In all other cases, the customer will bear the differential shipping charges
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the 100 nights trial program at any time.
Your new HOME COMFORT LIVING mattress comes with a 100-day risk free trial. Remember, a new mattress will support you better than your old one so it's normal to experience some small aches and pains as your body adjusts to getting proper support. We require you give your body a minimum of 30 days to adjust to your new mattress. If you continue to have issues, email us at email@example.com within the trial period and we'll arrange to have it picked up .
Refunds will be made to the customer bank account details provided on official mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org , within 5 working days of receiving the refund request .
CANCELATIONS will be made to the customer order and amount will be refunded to their bank account details provided on official mail ID email@example.com , within 5 working days of receiving the Cancellation request .
Warranty against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, if present) where HOME COMFORT LIVING will repair or replace your mattress . In years 10+, the only charge you will incur will be a transportation cost of INR 1000 each way, which will be waived off if a defect is confirmed to exist by HOME COMFORT LIVING as defined in the terms below.
HOME COMFORT LIVING limited warranty covers the following under normal intended use conditions:
• Mattress shrinkage, deformity or sagging of more than one (1) inch
• Undulations on the mattress surface or splits in the foam material The warranty does NOT cover the items such as, but not limited to:
• Normal softening / sagging that is less than one (1) inch
• Damage of mattress due to misuse and abuse
• Fabric and foam staining, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
• Use of mattress on a bed base that was structurally not capable of handling the mattress
• Mattress cover, if any
• Zipper on the mattress, if any
• Unauthorized service during the warranty period
Steps for warranty claim handling:
• Submit proof of problem to HOME COMFORT LIVING along with invoice and warranty card copy
• HOME COMFORT LIVING will have a confirmation call and arrange for pick up from your location at no cost to you
• HOME COMFORT LIVING to inspect the received product & confirm on claim status
• HOME COMFORT LIVING to repair mattress or provide replacement if repair not possible
• HOME COMFORT LIVING will ship the mattress back free of cost Other terms:
• Only the customer who originally bought the mattress and has the invoice in his/her name is eligible for the warranty claim
• Specifically for memory foam mattresses, normal change in softness and recovery time occurs over a period of time. This does not
affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses
• Mattresses kept in unhygienic or unsanitary conditions may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For health and safety reasons of workers, HOMECOMFORT LIVING may refuse to inspect such mattresses and deny the warranty claim
• HOME COMFORT LIVING highest liability is capped by the purchase price of the mattress as shown in the original invoice .